🏅Awards Day and 8th grade recognition will be May 12 in the gym.
April 11 opens the window for the MAAP state testing to begin. It is very important students are at school to begin preparing and reviewing standards learned throughout the year.
📎Report Cards are set to be sent home on Thursday, March 24.
On Thursday, March 24, Spring pictures, make-up pictures and sports pictures will be taken. The cost to have Spring Pictures made is $2 which will cover the cost of the proof.
Immunization records and the Mississippi School immunization entry form (Form 121) use to require a trip to your doctor or a county health department. You can no look up required immunizations that you or your family members need, and print a Form 121 online if your child is up to date on immunizations.
It’s free and convenient with MyIR. More information and instructions can be found here.
Create an Active Parent Account(Video 1)
Existing Active Parent Account Users (Video 2)
New Student Registration(Video 3)
The faculty & staff at Hills Chapel would like to WELCOME the following teachers to our school:
- Nathan Hodum, PE and Basketball Coach
- McKayla Burcham Smith, 7th/8th Grade Science
- Ethan Hutcheson, 4th Grade Science/Soc. Studies
- Connie Tennison, Inclusion Teacher 7th/8th Grade
- Courtney Dent Stricklen, Elementary Self Contained Teacher
- Amanda Hargett, 3rd Grade Lang. Arts, Science, Soc. Studies
- Kaylin Mary Parvin, 3rd Grade Math