We would like to say a HUGE “Thanks” to everyone for the donations/goodies received last week for our fall festival day. It was a great day and ALL of the students had a great time!
– As of September 6, Masks are recommended but not required by the Prentiss County School District.
Students are not allowed to drink from the water fountains at school. However, our fountains do provide students with a way to fill water bottles. We encourage students to bring a fillable water bottle to use throughout the day. Plastic cups are provided for just a quick drink but we highly recommend them using a water bottle.
Immunization records and the Mississippi School immunization entry form (Form 121) use to require a trip to your doctor or a county health department. You can no look up required immunizations that you or your family members need, and print a Form 121 online if your child is up to date on immunizations.
It’s free and convenient with MyIR. More information and instructions can be found here.
Create an Active Parent Account(Video 1)
Existing Active Parent Account Users (Video 2)
New Student Registration(Video 3)
The faculty & staff at Hills Chapel would like to WELCOME the following teachers to our school:
- Nathan Hodum, PE and Basketball Coach
- McKayla Burcham Smith, 7th/8th Grade Science
- Ethan Hutcheson, 4th Grade Science/Soc. Studies
- Connie Tennison, Inclusion Teacher 7th/8th Grade
- Courtney Dent Stricklen, Elementary Self Contained Teacher
- Amanda Hargett, 3rd Grade Lang. Arts, Science, Soc. Studies
- Kaylin Mary Parvin, 3rd Grade Math